New Smart Construction Building Method
FacadeFirst is a patented New Smart Construction Building Method. Facade goes up first, floors later. This is a method that reverses the current costly, high risk and time-consuming construction method where floors go in first, facade later. The FacadeFirst Method installs the facade first, 2 floors above the last floor and remains on site as the permanent external facade.
By using FacadeFirst Method:
- Safety is increased as the building envelope acts as Edge Protection during construction works.
- The need for temporary equipment is eliminated including scaffolding, access equipment, screens, handrails and several other costly and unnecessary equipment.
- Sustainability is achieved
- Productivity is maximised, costs are minimised, the construction schedule is accelerated
- More than 20% of cost savings on projects compared to current traditional building method
If you are interested to discuss a new Business Opportunity or purchase the Patents or Licences or another proposal please express your interest by contacting us on +61 2 9748 4677.